Hi all, another reminder about the Fallapalooza fall festival and fundraiser this Friday, 5-7pm! This is a great community event where students and families get to meet each other, explore the school, eat, play games, win prizes, and participate in the classroom raffle and silent auction. Each grade made the raffle baskets together, with themes like chocolate and gift cards, while the silent auction items were donated by a variety of community partners.
Silent auction items include:
- Disney Park Hopper tickets for 4 people
- American Girl Doll of the Year 2017 Leah
- Soccer Planet birthday party package
- St. Louis family getaway package with tickets to The Magic House, Gateway Arch and City Museum
- First row seats to the Robeson winter concert
- Principal for a Day package with Mr. Gaines
- Eight hours of handy man services from Cory VanDeveer “The Handyman”
- Date night package with tickets to Parkland Theater and Sunsinger Wine & Spirits
Check out the FOOD for purchase: Dragonfire Pizza food truck’s menu is here, and Kona Ice shaved ice food truck will be there, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the PTA. Prices are approximately $7-12 for pizzas and $2-$5 for snow cones.
Let Jenelle or Traci know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you Friday!